Week 55 - Oh the Places you will Go.... so spontaneously!

2:40 PM

Okay what a week!


So last week I was with the Sister Training Leaders recovering.  Last pday I felt pretty good so we (the STL’s, Vietnamese Sisters and I) decided to take Sister Christensen's (our mission president's wife) advice and explore the art and clothing district in the city. It was way fun; they were cute little boutiques with really creative art and goods. It was so fun to spend some time with them and to go somewhere different than a flea market. Then we headed back to the mission home because they had a meeting with President.  About 5 minutes in President comes out and calls me into the other room, sits me down and asks if I got a transfer call. I replied "nope" and he said "okay well here it is..."


One of the sisters ended her mission so Sister Ren kicked it out to Siem Reap to replace her, Sister Sung and Nit got put together, and I'm now in south stake, Chomkarmon (no idea how to spell these places in English) which will help me recover faster. This all happened on Tuesday; I've become quite the fast packer. SOOOO now I am with Sister Schwab and Lines in a trio. and it is a party!  I have had one of the most fun and spiritual weeks of my mission. This area is amazing and I'm hoping to stay here awhile. I love the recent converts here, we have a good handful of investigators, and 6 potentials showed up at church yesterday. I love missionary work by the way; it felt so wonderful to get out and teach again. SOOOO GOOOD. The member help is awesome here too. I don't have enough time to write all the spiritual experiences I've had this week but there have been many and I am so grateful.  Just mainly feeling the spirit more in my studies and teaching. A healthy mind and body really does make all the difference. I just love testifying about this gospel and my Savior Jesus Christ. I'm so glad I know he lives today not only to save us in the end but to help us along the way. Love you guys I hope you have a wonderful week!


Sister Semones


Also through this whole illness thing I am so grateful for those who've been helping me.  I know Heavenly Father placed them in my path.  It really hit me while reading in Alma 15…


 18 Now as I said, Alma having seen all these things, therefore he took Amulek and came over to the land of Zarahemla, and took him to his own house, and did administer unto him in his tribulations, and strengthened him in the Lord


I have not suffered nearly as much as Amulek but I do know those who helped me are defiantly like Alma. They not only took care of me physically but strengthened me in the Lord.  When I read this scripture my heart was full of gratitude, and I excited to recover and do the same for others.





Pday with Sisters Larsen, Sheffield, Dao and Cheney at the Arts and Clothing District!















 I love the Relief Society President from Cba ampov!

Life in a trio - Sister Lines, Sister Schwab and Semones!
I love being with them for a couple of weeks while I get stronger!











 I am really enjoying the Chomkarmon area!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

This will not be updated regularly

Flickr Images