Week 32 - Teuk Thla

7:04 AM

Okay this week was really awesome! Lately I've been writing a lot about pondering the scriptures more, recognizing the Holy Ghost, and receiving revelation and this week it felt like things clicked! Tuesday, Sister Im was sick, so I did a lot of studying, reflecting, and pondering. Anyways I felt kind of bothered I wasn't having any strong impressions or feelings about anything lately, and I finally went to talk with Sister Christensen (the missionary, not my mission president's wife). We talked about some of our past experiences we've had feeling the spirit on our missions which was really comforting, and help me realized how much I've forgotten.(don't worry I went back and wrote stuff in my journal). She also reminded me about Doctrine and Covenants 6. And shared how she use to look for strong yeses and direct no’s, but she realized we just need to simply focus on if thoughts and feelings stay in our mind or if we forget about them. When she told me that; I suddenly felt really at peace. This week I really focused on what Sister Christensen told me and I've seen and felt a difference. When I've noticed a subtle thought or feeling come I made a conscious effort to give credit where credit is due and tell myself "hey this is the  Holy Ghost" and after I did that I felt the burning in my heart. As I continued to make an effort in recognizing what stays in my mind and heart and what doesn't I've felt the spirit so much more.

As I continued to make an effort in recognizing what stays in my mind and heart and what doesn't I've felt the spirit so much more, and have come to truly love love love serving a mission.

I am so sad I want to write so much more about my week and the experiences I've had but I'm out of time. Oh, but really I have so much more to share; darn it! 

Okay well I love you guys! Hope you have a great week!

Love, Sister Semones




 Celebrating Sister Harris Birthday! 
Sister Young, Sister Harris, Sister Semones and Sister Sheffield

My family tree (grandma,mom,koon) 
Chinese New Year - red envelopes from Texas!
Look really close  - you can see the awesome Valentines necklace Evan made me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

This will not be updated regularly

Flickr Images