Week 77 - Christmas Skype

8:33 AM

Christmas Devotional 



Missionaries Singing


These 3 were a trio last Christmas, Sister Nguyen, Sister Nhem and Sister Semones. It was fun to run into Sister Nhem at the Devotional.


We finally have a connection!

The highlight of our call was listening to Allen and Kendall communicate in Khmer.  I believe that Allen served in Cambodia around 2001-03.  The two have them have a love for this beautiful country and people.



Kanika, one of the darling YW in Chomkarmon, posted these pictures on social media .  Last dinner with Sister Semones before she transfers to KPC.  Krispy Kremes for dinner, not bad!








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am really amazing in this story,I have also a best Engineering Colleges life story of me,I need to add my own College of history with affordable Price in India.I have also a collection of Biography of best peoples.I really challenged to my friends on the date of Exam Result of the University.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

This will not be updated regularly

Flickr Images