Week 37 - Teuk Thla - Turning 20 on March 20th

2:25 PM

Okay the Golden Birthday came and went! I was thinking, hey I was born on the other side of the world and came back for my 20th birthday!  I'll admit I was missing family and friends a little but I kept reminding myself how lucky I was to be in Cambodia and to be on a mission. So it was good. My companion and the other sisters in the house surprised me with a khmaer cake. The cake wasn't bad, it wasn't that sweet but the thought sure was. They really surprised me when they brought it out at lunch. Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes. It was good to see my inbox flooded and to hear from everyone and what they're up to. Sorry this email is short I used all my time to write everyone back.   
Shout out to my mom. Thanks so much for everything truly everything. On my birthday I thought about so many of the blessings I've received over the years and you are absolutely at the top. Thanks for being my mom and best friend. Thank you for showing me so much Christ like love. Miss you so much!  
Also I hope everyone has a fantastic Easter. I know the Plan of Salvation is real and that the Savior is truly the most important part of that plan. I know he overcame all so we could as well. I know he loves each of us and is ready to help give us strength and comfort when we need it. I love him and am so grateful for the promises he extents to us.   
Love Kendall 




Sister Sung and Sister Semones

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

This will not be updated regularly

Flickr Images