Week 67 - High on a Mountain Top

11:57 AM

Hey family and friends! So sorry but I used all my time uploading photos so I can't really write much. Today we went to Mount Odon. It has the prettiest wat I've seen.  It was beautiful. More amazing were the people I was with. I went with my amazing district and a bunch of members from our branch and the neighboring ward. It was so much fun; and I just absolutely love them. Enjoy the pics!


Love you; I'll write more next week

Sister Semones

This week our District and members of our branch went to Mount Odon.  I enjoyed every minute!



















Our District


 The Sisters!
















































I love this picture because Kendall is always taking selfies and Sister Winters is always taking pictures from the behind.  Like the biking video!


























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

This will not be updated regularly

Flickr Images