Week 48 - I will be my brother's keeper, I will learn the healers art

12:10 AM

Hey everyone I don't have anything to write about this week. I've been helping out with a Sister who's been sick and in the ICU. She is out of the hospital now, but we're still looking out for her. Anyway that was the main part of my week. I won't write a lot out of respect for her privacy. I really loved serving her though; I love her so much. I helped me realize I can't wait to be a nurse. Okay I'm so sorry I don’t have anything else. Love you all! Have a great week!

Also shout out to my awesome grandpa 90 and still healthy hollar!

Love you guys Sister Semones


Biking


Thanks Papa for teaching me to ride a bike!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

This will not be updated regularly

Flickr Images